2. Forethought Law publishes this website as a service to our clients and friends for informational purposes only.
4. Forethought Law, PC provides this website as a service to its clients and the internet community. This website contains information of a general nature. The information contained herein is not intended as legal advice and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Forethought Law, PC or any of its attorneys, employees, or clients. While the information in this website is updated periodically, additional facts or future developments may affect subjects contained herein and no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, or up-to-date. Seek the advice of an attorney before acting or relying upon any information in this website.
5. In some jurisdictions this website, or portion of this website, may be considered ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation. Any results portrayed here were dependent on the facts of the particular matters and the results will differ if based on different facts. Unless otherwise indicated, attorneys listed on this website are not certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon written information about our qualifications and experience. Forethought Law has endeavored in good faith to comply with all known legal and ethical requirements in compiling this website.
6. The information on this website is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific legal advice or opinions. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. Information sent to Forethought Law through this website by individuals who are not clients of the firm is not subject to any duty of confidentiality. Please do not send information via this website that is confidential or secret. Forethought Law and you must agree that there is an attorney-client relationship. Until such a relationship exists, Forethought Law will assume that any information you send us is not confidential and cannot be held accountable for the security and privacy of such information.
7. Electronic mail is provided as a convenience in communicating with the legal professionals at Forethought Law, PC. Contact by e-mail does not alone create an attorney-client relationship. If you contact the firm by e-mail regarding a matter in which the firm does not represent you, any information you communicate may not be treated as privileged or confidential. Please remember internet e-mail is not secure and messages sent to the firm or any of its employees should not contain sensitive or confidential information unless the messages are adequately encrypted.
8. This website may contain links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. They are not intended to state or imply that Forethought Law sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in such links. If you use these links, you do so at your own risk.
9. Forethought Law attempts to ensure the information it provides in this website is accurate and current. However, notwithstanding these efforts, the website may occasionally contain information that is not complete or up to date. The firm makes no representation as to accuracy of any information on this site.
10. Your use of this website and its information is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with the website and/or the information, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this website.
11. The information and materials Forethought Law provides in this website may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws. Forethought Law reserves all rights in these materials and information.
12. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: THIS SITE AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND FORETHOUGHT LAW DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. FORETHOUGHT LAW MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS FORETHOUGHT HAS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
13. FORETHOUGHT LAW WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES. FURTHER, Forethought Law WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
14. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF A PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY SUCH PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, OR ANY OTHER MATTER, THEN SUCH PARTY’S LIABILITY WILL NOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.